Monday, February 8, 2016

Landscape Project




1.) For the fist image I used the rule of thirds. I emphasized the sky against the tree branches.
2.) The principles of colors that I used are color and balance. I balanced the the main subject matter and put different amount of space between it. I also captured nice colors especially in the last image with the sunlight against the green bush. The middle image has texture to the background.

3.) The image was shot around 9:00 am. I found that this was a great time to shoot because the lighting was soft and yellow.

4.) I used the foreground to lead into my subject matter in my second image. I used the natural plain background in my first image in contrast of my subject mater.


1.) The mixer channel produced the best results.

2.) I achieved a large value range in saturation and channel mixer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment